Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Keeping busy

Well I start another step in my fun life today. I try to figure out what classes I should take at college. I am returning to college so I can finish what I started 9 years ago. Well I took a break and I guess I am one of the few that come back from a break. I have a great job I just want a piece of paper that says I know what I am talking about. You know just incase I want to find another place to work.

Today is filled with many little tasks for new software install instructions, and uploading all of that software to the server.

I started copying my music to my computer lastnight now I can play music on my TV with my DMR. I also ordered my ATI TV card and should have to tomorrow. I might install it on Thursday, and start using more of my great digital media system. I really dislike the Windows Media Center because it will not logon to a domain controller.

Maybe Microsoft should look into the professionals that want TV recording PVR functions as well.


No comments: