Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Computers, Computers, and more Computers.

People, want them and people break them. I just love working on computers when people think they are fixing a computer and end up making it worse than it was before they started. You guessed it I am repairing a computer that was worked on by a person that thought they were fixing it.

Hint if you want to help someone never remove the hard drive and put it into another computer. Windows XP Home really hates that with NTFS.

I guess this is way I have a job working on computers.

ThunderBird, and FireFox are really good replacements to IE, and Outlook Express. I have always used Netscape and never really ever used IE. Netscape 7.2 is kind of like FireFox, but some features are missing. I can't wait to test the new Netscape when it is finally released.

Now I am insearch of a hardware to play my recorded TV and Videos on my TV using the network in my house. I want to play with the Windows Media Connection program with Windows XP.

No comments: