Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Quest for DMR

A Digital Media Receiver would be a cool little toy to play with if it works. Microsoft released a program called Windows Media Connect that allows these devices to play media files from your computer on your TV or Stereo. I have found a few that are for a Windows Media Center PC, but there are less of these devices for Windows XP alone. So far I am not thrilled about paying more than $200 for it though.

Maybe after the holiday I will end up buying one.

Website added changes are coming soon, I did all of the redesigning of the site but didn't really add more stuff for people to use. Maybe a content management programming will help. I just have to sit down and program it. Maybe I will also add a bio page again, I kind of miss that on my new site. I just couldn't find a place to put it in the flow of the current site.

I have a party to go to tomorrow after work I guess I will have to try to live through it.

Typing this blog is kind of reminding me about a journal book I used to write in when I was very young. Maybe this will help me a little better in storing and conveying my ideas.

Very interesting that spell check in the blog things blog is a misspelled word.

No comments: