Thursday, March 10, 2005

And then there was darkness and more...

Still working on my information for my website I wanted to enter a blog, but blogger was down.

Boy this week has been fun for a lot of reasons, finally running into a slow time at work and getting to clean off the desk that gets filled with work all through out the year was a blessing.

I am still loving the new Netscape and I home that many other people are as well. I can't wait to see the final product.

Downloaded the new google desktop search. I like the new options since it became a final version. I will have to play with the plug-ins if I need them. I am really glad to see they have added history search to netscape, mozilla, and firefox now. So of the other features I might not even use.

I also got more drawing stuff I might think of making an IT cartoon, since sometimes I feel like I am in one.

No comments: